A Twitter user is claiming that moldy dog food killed her pet — and she’s confronting the company with this photo

dog food mold

A Twitter user is going after Blue Buffalo after she says that the company’s contaminated dog food allegedly made her two pets ill — one fatally so. 

“PSA: This @bluebuffalo bag of dog food has mold at the bottom which could’ve KILLED my dogs!” Twitter user iittssaavv wrote on Twitter in late March. “Spread the word to any blue buffalo users!!!”

On Tuesday, she posted an update: one of the dogs had died a few days ago from a heart attack and the other dog is experiencing liver failure.

“This will NOT go unnoticed,” iittssaavv wrote. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s