The INSIDER Summary:
- You might recognize Stephanie Shepherd from “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
- Kim Kardashian hired her as her personal assistant in 2013.
- Now, Shepherd is COO of Kardashian West Brands, managing Kim’s projects outside of “KUWTK,” and she’s becoming famous herself.
- Shepherd moved to LA from Ontario, Ohio, at the age of 19 and now leads as fabulous a life as her celebrity BFFs.
- She hangs out with the Kardashians all the time, travels around the world, and lives in a beautiful Beverly Hills home.
If you watch “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” closely, you’ll probably recognize Stephanie Shepherd, even if you know nothing about her.
Shepherd has been by Kim Kardashian’s side since 2013, working as her personal assisant and doing everything from laundry to assembling North’s strollers.
As Refinery29 notes, Shepherd was recently promoted to COO of Kardashian West Brands, where she manages Kim’s projects that fall outside of “KUWTK,” including Kimoji and her collab with Kylie Cosmetics.
While her responsibilities have changed (we’re pretty sure she’s no longer doing Kim’s laundry), Shepherd remains one of the reality star’s closest confidantes, and already gets noticed as a mainstay in the Kardashian inner circle.
With over 700,000 Instagram followers and counting, she’s likely bound for greater fame. Here’s what you need to know about her.
Please note, we sourced the information below from Refinery29’s fantastic interview with Shepherd — you can read the interview in full here.
FOLLOW US: INSIDER is on Facebook
Kim Kardashian hired Shepherd as her personal assistant in 2013. At the time, the famous reality TV star was pregnant with her daughter, North.
As Kim’s assistant, Shepherd’s responsibilities included assembling North’s strollers and co-ordinating Kim’s travel plans. And though she used to be in the background, she’s become a regular on “KUWTK.”
She’s essentially become an honorary Kardashian — but without all the pressures that come with being in the spotlight.