The INSIDER Summary:
- Ariel Winter posted a photo to Instagram after she dyed her hair red.
- An Instagram commenter accused her of Photoshopping her body in the photo to appear slimmer.
- Winter responded with a comment denying that she Photoshopped the image.
- Other commenters claimed the actress was lying and pointed to supposedly blurred lines on her right leg.
- But other users defended Winter, and it’s clear she’s unphased by the accusation.
Ariel Winter is accustomed to fending off hateful comments from Instagram trolls.
The 19-year-old “Modern Family” actress has been slut-shamed for wearing outfits deemed too “sexy” or “revealing” on several occasions, but she continues to wear what she wants, sending a message of body-positivity.
The latest Instagram troll to criticize Winter accused her of Photoshopping her body in this Instagram photo, posted on May 21.