The INSIDER Summary:
- Health blogger Sophie Gray has a seemingly perfect life on Instagram.
- In a recent article for Marie Claire, Gray opened up about her struggle with anxiety.
- She wrote about how looking at other people’s bodies on Instagram has made her feel bad about herself.
- As a result, she decided to stop posting ab selfies and promotes a healthier body image instead.
- Her followers appreciate the change in her account.
These days, however, you won’t find any bikini photos on her Instagram account. That’s because Gray has decided to stop posting ab selfies, like this one: